Learning for 3rd Term 2020

Hello,

For the first time in my lifetime we are part of a pandemic. To slow the spread of the covid-19 virus school is going to look different for April, May and very likely June of 2020. Some of these details were sent home in a letter. Teachers will be providing work either offline or a blended online/offline model. Final decisions and the new roll out will be starting April 13,2020. I should have more definitive answers by the end of the week.
Please take advantage of the online things we already have in place such as RAZ, Mathletics and Scratch. These links are on my blog. I will also put a new link in each of your password protected pages for you to leave work such as journalling or for projects.
Please take care of yourselves! I look forward to seeing you all in the virtual world soon.

Ms. Lansdowne

I will be available at my home phone number starting on Monday if you need to talk with me. You may also email me at slansdowne@sd85.bc.ca with any general questions. Someone from the school will be contacting you this coming week with details on collecting school items from the school and home learning preferences. Thank you All!!!